Tuesday 2 September 2008

Em

Another new post for a brand new month. Things are looking quite optimistic this month. Most of it is planned out and whenever a part of your future is resolved, no matter how short it always takes some weight off your mind.

So this month I am working. I work at Imperial College doing some research/data entry stuff. It is not the most fantastic job but makes a pretty damn good temp job. I'm in my 3rd week now and I guess it's going alright, I have a good relationship with my boss and everyone seems friendly and fair. Tommorow I go and visit the HTSO - yep. We still use that name after years ad years of childish use, and with various names too. But I think we have just stuck to Half Term Sleep Over. Ultra geeky and gay, and of course I would never reveal it to my friends in general converstation.

Ronald wrote on Emily Orlowski's wall.
Ronald wrote on Emilie Vautier's wall.
Ronald wrote on Emily Huynh's wall.

That is what reads on my facebook today. I did this unconsiously, which was strange because you would think that you would notice something like that as you do it. Quirky.. perhaps I have a strange connection with people with that name.

I.e has agreed to switch rooms, it's so sweet of her to do so. I'm not sure if she really wants to do it but she's always cute like that and willing to go out of her way to please other people. Being in contact with her, makes me slightly miss university again. Right now I'm not too keen on going back, I know I have to so there is no point thinking otherwise but I would rather not. Having said that I will probably change my mind the week I get back to university and start partying again and re-visiting all my housemates. But I'm happy sitting at home, typing away. Occasionally going out to meet friends, play tennis or football. It's casual, I've got out of the habit of studying and reading things and trying to understand - I guess it is due to the massive break we have. Still I have to focus on my job - there is actually a bonus at stake so I could try and go for that. Ahh and now United have berbatov. AWESOME. I want to get his jersey as soon as possible.



No comments: