Monday 8 September 2008

Wishlist

Just a few more weeks until the university team begins, and suddenly I have become severely materialistic and starting to want things that I obviously can not afford. I will do my best to satisfy these strange needs by purchasing a few of these thigs on the list but I definitely do not have the money to buy any of this. I still need to buy stuff for the house, possibly will have to shell out for a new bookcase, various other small things like duvet and duvet cover. It all adds up! My travel money along with books will probably cost £300 for the year.

But anyway here is my wishlist/needlist

PSP (Playstation Portable) - £100 from Japan, probably £40 for games
Nintendo DS - £100, £30 for games
Nintendo Wii - £180 with games
Designers Evisu Jeans - £80
Singstar for PS2 - £20
Other games for PS2 - £30
Rug - £10
Asus Netbook - £200
Bedsheets and Duvet covers - £20

whats more, there is alot more where that came from, I just can't remember it! I shall probably edit this post as I remember all the things that I want. More importantly I will force myself to get out of this materialistic mood of wanting things that I can not afford.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I was interested to see that your blog is about your varsity year ahead. My blog concentrates on my first year experiences at Rhodes University in South Africa. check out some of my posts at. http://stilettossexandshooters.blogspot.com/2008/10/similar-blogs.html