Monday 11 August 2008

Wake Up

Wake Up is just a title of a song which I like, it's a bit lonely and sad. On a different note I really like Calvin Harris' music right now too.

Updates on life. Tennis first I guess. I got my racquet restrung because it was being anal and finally snapped. Played against Jason with it for the first time today, 6-0, 6-0, 6-1. I'm not sure whether my racquet did the work or if it was me. I kept on thinking about the placebo effect and on how although better equipment your game alot of the time it just comes down to the person. I'm trying to get fit again but it's so hard by yourself, sure you can play tennis and football, which are my 2 favourite sports, but you always have to have somebody to do it with, you can not do it by yourself!

What else, ah yes gaming. I now own a DS Lite, green too! It's so small and compact. Like IE! haha. I will soon own a PS2 as well, and hopefully I will get Singstar and Guitar Hero for next year at University.

I start my job soon, this Friday in fact, I hope it all goes well because I've been waiting a long time for this!

I'm starting to miss IH again, I didn't before but it's been a while now and thinking about the people at IH just makes me think about all the good times, I might get a chance to see the guys on Monday though, that will be good fun.

Watching the olympics is inspirational, I get goosebumps! especially when Adlington won her gold, absolutely fenomenal. In football, I found it hilarious that Portsmouth missed 3 penalties, in particular Glen Johnson. I hope united sign a striker soon, my preferred choice would be Berbatov, but Henry would be more audacious.

No comments: